Thursday, February 6, 2014

Bat Rider

It's been a while since I've posted work, but I've ben working (and playing) none the less! Sometimes it's important for my creative process to not post as much on the internet. I find it valuable to take some time to develop without receiving outward validation. However, I love sharing art, and I love all of you. Everything has it's time. 

This illustration is a "Bat Rider" drawn with various ink marks. Although a very laborious process, I find inking incredibly calming and melodic. It was also nice looking back on my pictures of Paris to find good window reference. 


Here are some closeups on the marks.











1 comment:

  1. This is beautiful! Your ink marks are spectacular. What kind of pen do you use?

    This reminds me a little of Gregor the Overlander too.

    ReplyDelete